Work days: Sundays-Thursdays
Work mode: Full-time from 8:00am-4:00pm
Work location: Hay Alandalus
- Plan and review the academic schedules, and organize schedules of midterm and final exams
- Communicate and recruit (member on the interviewing panel) qualified lecturers
- Supervise and control exams process
- Establish a procedure for students’ assessment of lecturers
- Follow up on the academic progress of students
- Gather and organize the teaching materials (slides, books, case studies etc) that are given by lecturers
- Be up-to-date with the catalog and policy manual of the US partner and make sure it is reflected into delivering the course materials
- Be the focal point for meeting with potential new students for information about entry to the university, and orientation during their first semester.
- Work on registration of students and enter it into our local system
- Use SKI system of our US-based partner to prepare and sort students files. Insert exam results into the database and make digital record of it.
- Organize and follow up on course registration of students
- Prepare attendance sheets of students in classes and give to lecturers
- Data entry of students results into the SIS system of our partner in the US
- Keep paper files of exams for records.
- Update data on the website of the university whenever necessary
Fluent in English language spoken and written
Proficient in MS Word and Excel
Friendly and can represent our school well
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان