Moomken organization for awareness and media was established on 12/6/2013 and was officially registered at the Ministry of Culture and Society on 6/10/2013. It is one of the civil organizations that work in the field of raising awareness and media as well as report compilation and survey gathering. During the first months from the establishment of Moomken and throughout, our efforts were concentrated towards developing different projects surrounding the issues that we wish to focus on. We later produced the appropriate materials needed to raise awareness for the social segment we wish to work with; with a focus on young men and women enrolled at universities, women and people with special needs, whilst creating a space for volunteers to provide them with a platform through which they carry out relevant and impactful voluntary work.
Moomken Org Job Description
Job Title : Project Manager Assistant
Employment Period : From 1st of June till December 31st 2018 (Seven months)
Reporting to: Project Manager
Purpose of the role: The Project Manager Assistant will be providing support to the Project Manager in the daily project administrative and management tasks of Moomken. He/She will help coordinate the different tasks and requirements related to project implementation.
Note that you Should have education level or 2 years experiences in the project management.
• Drafting documents, SOPs for project implementation.
• Brake down all of Moomken projects.
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and End of project report “closing report”
• On job training for the team.
• Monitoring and controlling for all projects.
• Create documentation system to organize, file and maintain all ongoing project documents including digital project databases, in electronic and hard copy for all projects and lessons learned.
• Could work on Microsoft planner.
• Working with finance, HR and other departments to implement Microsoft apps.
• Help coordinate and manage projects from their inception till completion.
• Evaluate the progress of the projects to ensure that the timeline is followed consistently and report project comes regularly from coordinators and Project Managers.
• Work with project coordinators to ensure M&E activities taking place according to schedule.
• Coordinate timely reporting to the donors according to the deadlines.
• Help create and manage project budgets.
• Submit all the tasks for the PMs, coordinators and staff tasks.
• Any other duties as assigned, in the scope of work.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• Fluency in Arabic and English (both oral and written).
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent communication and time-management skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Good attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Experience working for an international organization or a local NGO.
• Experience in project management.
Moomken Org’s aims and objectives
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان