Sales Manager wanted
Al-Dawlia is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans to meet and exceed sales target plans.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• BS/MS degree in Engineering or Business Administration or a related field
• 5+ years relevant experience as a sales representative or sales manager in local market, preferably with international companies
• Successful previous experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive t
• he sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
• Languages — Fluency of both Arabic and English.
• 6 days a week, 08:00 up to 15:30
Please send your CV in English only to ‘’email@example.com’’ on or before 15/08/2018.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان