Assisting in the nursing activities in Bani Walid, according to doctor’s prescription, universal hygiene standards and MSF protocols, standards and procedures in order to ensure the delivery of quality medical care for patients
• Assisting doctor(s) with patient care in mobile clinic according to MSF protocols standards and procedures
• Assisting the doctor(s) in organizing and providing care and treatment to patient, including dressing and drug dispensing duties as directed by the doctors
• Respecting at all times, the rules of hygiene, safety, comfort, dignity, medical secret, patient confidentiality and medical prescription
• Participating in the surveillance and the monitoring of the patient and reporting to the doctor any relevant information
• Assisting/escorting/monitoring the patients referred to the identified structures during the transport – providing patient file and relevant information/feedback accordingly
• Filling the daily and the weekly consumption cards in the pharmacy on site, identify in advance and drugs shortage and report it to the Medical Doctor.
• Reporting any problem especially the loss, robbery or damage of equipment or medicines
• Ensuring the security of MSF equipment on site
• Ensuring cleanliness of his/her working environment (including facilities, material, linen, equipment, and carrying out the sorting and disposal of waste)
• Preparing and participating in patient’s health education sessions
• Participating actively in the project activities as meetings, trainings or in any other related activities as requested by the line manager
• Report immediately to the Medical Doctor on site in case of accidental exposure to blood
Nurse-aide diploma is required
Fluency in Arabic is mandatory
English and French are an asset
• Stress management
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
Email your CV to email@example.com indicating in the subject the position title. Last date for application will be August 1st 2018.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان