Carrying out surveillance and guarding activities in MSF facilities, according to MSF protocols and security rules, in order to ensure the safety and security of all mission's personnel and premises.
• Surveying the MSF premise's access and guides people to reception within authorized hours. Contacts administration team for authorizing people access.
• Watching MSF premises and property's perimeter fence through regular patrols. Remaining on duty until other watchman comes to do a handover, never leaving the post unattended.
• Organizing traffic of vehicles within the premises and directs them in and out.
• Checking that the doors and windows are locked and lights are off when people leave premises. Checking that security lights are working properly and informing line manager of any possible problems.
• Keeping area within MSF premises clean and tidy and performs general maintenance activities of the garden (ex. cut grass, maintain flower beds, prune trees if necessary, etc.).
• Maintaining watchmen's torch and other lighting tools, returning used batteries and keeping the necessary supply of spare batteries. .Having cell phone with 2 SIM cards fully charged and credit for all the time.
• . Ensuring the correct functioning of generator and water pumps (starting, switching off, as well as the correct use of extinguishers (being aware of their location.
• Informing line manager of arrival of any materials before unloading and helping MSF staff carry heavy items, if necessary.
• Insure that NO cars out of the office or GH after 10:00 pm, in case car needed inform log supervisor
• Keep low profile and DO NOT get out from the premises (in the street) unless for emergency.
• Contact immediately the line manager( log supervisor ) or PC in case of any emergency (fire, robbery, generator not working, etc..) at any time.
• NO visits during working hours.
None is required, desirable literacy
None is required
Basic English and Arabic.
• Commitment to MSF Principles L1
• Behavioural Flexibility L1
• Stress Management L1
• Results and Quality Orientation L1
• Teamwork and Cooperation L1
• Service Orientation L1
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the position title. Last date for application will be August 1st 2018..
MSF is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis. As such MSF is by choice an association.
Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان