1) Manage and build a strong Finance Function in the business, including:
a. Active cooperation with the General Manager on Finance matters relating to Finance Functional support.
b. Identify and implement best practices, and business improvement opportunities.
d. Act as the line manager for the direct report and provide training, coaching and motivation for staff to perform and to pursue quality improvement in their work at all times.
e. Ensure seamless Finance Services within the organisation and act as the interface between the company’s Finance Operations and the Official Libyan Bodies including Social Security and Tax.
2) Maintain a fit for purpose framework of business and financial controls for the business:
a. Custodian of the framework of business and financial controls.
b. Ensuring compliance with Group Standards and Business Principles.
3) Cost Management and Reporting
To develop and maintain an effective budgetary and commitment controls over activities, thus ensuring that investment decisions and operational commitments are thoroughly quantified and justified. Provides robust challenge and monitors operating expenditure and capital expenditure. The Finance Manager is the Cost Champion in the Site Management Team. Work closely to support delivery of quarterly board materials to the General Manager.
4) Custodian and accountable for the Accounting & Inventory valuation, Fixed Assets Accounting and Requisition to Pay processes. Ensure these Finance processes are maintained and financial results are delivered within control framework.
5) Supports the delivery of Annual Statutory Accounts & coordinate the build-up of supplementary documents that are used as part of inputs into the preparation of statutory accounts. This includes setting up and working with external and internal auditors.
6) Lead the business planning process through coordination and preparation of the various department budget and expenditure, challenging assumptions where appropriate, in order to ensure that robust, stretching performance targets are set and agreed with stakeholders. Monitor cost performance and plant activities closely are reflected appropriately in quarterly Latest Estimates reports.
7) Provides commercial input and support on contracting and procurement activities through Contract Review. Examines and analyses financial elements of key contracts for clarity, completeness, and value protection.
8) Manage interfaces with internal and external parties, including but not limited to, line department managers and business teams (operations, engineering, HSSE, Supply (chain) Management).
Finance degree with a minimum of 10 years relevant finance working experience.
Possess strong financial and cost management accounting background, good business acumen and sharp analytical skill to perform effective financial reviews.
Experience in providing finance support in the Business
Experience in QuickBooks highly advantageous.
Candidates must possess the right to work in Libya.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان