Position: First Officers – Libyan Wings Airlines
Location: Libyan Wings HQ, Mitiga Airport. Tripoli – Libya
First officers Requirements
Must hold valid Commercial Pilot License with ATPL theory and exams completed or valid Airline Transport Pilots License with applicable type rating or “Frozen ATPL” issued by a JAA member state, or an acceptable.
• 1,000 hours’ total time and 500 hours on A320.
• ELP min 4.
• Must hold valid Class I medical certificate.
• Valid OPC/LPC.
• Minimum age 19 years, maximum 30.
• Records must indicate that no significant disciplinary, performance or medical problems were encountered during their former employment period.
• Shall be subject to Ready-Entry Pilot Selection Procedure, as specified.
Should you find yourself a suitable candidate and interested in applying for this position, please email a copy of your word document or PDF formatted CV letter in English to
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان