Pipeline Replacement Project
▪Support the Quality Manager, within the project organization, in planning of QC activities aimed at addressing the quality requirements specified by the Client.
▪ Check that material and equipment are correctly received, stored, identified, traceable.
▪ Ensure the implementation of the inspection, control and test notification process.
▪ Verify that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out by the contractors, receiving call for inspections and ensuring witnessing of the relevant controls obtaining the relevant documentation.
▪ Provide specialist support to the Quality Manager in interfacing with the Client and third parties.
▪ Ensure the correct application and, whenever necessary, the update of site Quality Control Plans/procedures
▪ Ensure proper Non Conformity detection and recording, as well as relevant corrective actions implementation.
▪Support Quality Manager in planning and supervising the project Quality Control activities
▪ Reporting to Quality Manager Information and data about Project.
• Bachelor’s Degree (Mechanical and industrial are preferred).
• Good Experience in Pipeline Construction Activities, Project quality activities, Quality control activities, Quality inspection activities, Welding process, Quality reporting.
• Good understanding of the ISO 9001 Requirements.
• Good at Microsoft (Excel, Word)
• Good English language writing and speaking.
Libya – Abueltefel Field
One week from the announcement
Please send your CV and letter of interest to TLGFQC@GMAIL.COM
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان