On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Pipelines Engineer Specialist with 15 Years Experience. Our client is a major Oil & Gas Company in Libya. The job will based in Tripoli, Libya but the client may ask for field visits if require. If you do not hear from us within two weeks then regrettably your application has been unsuccessful. Experience: 15 years’ experience in leading/managing a maintenance executing group, Tumaround- or Project team within the oil and gas industry. Teamwork: motivating, coaching and developing team members; actively using different competencies in the team to achieve results; communicating openly and respectfully; giving and asking for feedback The candidate should have relevant experience in Pipelines Construction/Erection and/or Maintenance.
Location: Libya > Tripoli
Working Locations: Office
Posted: 24/05/2018 17:43:00
Expires: 07/06/2018 17:43:00
Major responsibilities will include:
• Prepare proposals — including scope of work, cost estimates and schedules — and assist in presentations;
• Provide overall management of projects from concept to completion including — depending on project scope — routing, environmental, permitting, planning, estimating, engineering, right-of-way acquisition, project controls, bid phase services, procurement, constructability reviews, material management, construction management, and closeout;
• Manage all aspects of project communication including direct with external clients and subcontractors;
• Familiar with relevant Code & Standards related to Pipeline engineering and Oil & Gas industry.( e.g. ASME B31.4,31.8,API 1104,& etc..)
• Sufficient experience with Pipeline Integrity, reviewing ILI tools inspection activities, FFP reports and Metal Loss Defects Assessment for pipelines.
• Work closely with the Project Team to ensure deliverables and services are being provided to client’s satisfaction and that projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines;
• Develop and monitor project plan, schedule, budget and critical project objectives;
• Make recommendations and contribute to critical decisions that will have an impact on major company projects and programs;
• Report regularly on progress, cost and schedule metrics, procurement issues, safety or environmental concerns, design questions, potential impacts, and any issues requiring office support;
• Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members;
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited university.
• Professional Engineering (PE) license is preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years of related pipeline engineering experience, including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering projects.
• Experience with oil and gas operating company, consulting &/or construction firm
• Experience with the production of pipeline design and construction documents.
• Excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 8 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical Cover
• Accident Cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided
• Single Status
• Each candidate should be compliant with the job description provided
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان