The Libya Transition Initiative (LTI) 3 aims to support credible, responsive, and participatory governance at local and national levels. LTI3 supports Libyan efforts to strengthen the foundations for a sustainable peace in Libya by engaging with national ministries, municipal councils, sub-municipal councils, civil society organizations, youth, media outlets, and other Libyan partners to increase civic engagement and strengthen political processes. LTI 3 works to implement quick-impact projects with tangible benefits that strengthen bonds, build trust, and foster linkages between national and local government entities, and their communities. Finally, LTI 3 strengthens transitional processes in Libya by providing support to institutional processes, providing assistance to a broad range of groups and individuals to participate, and supporting community-level conflict management initiatives.
The Content Developer reports to the Deputy Chief of Party-Program
• Design outreach and community engagement campaigns and integrate them into LTI3 activity design.
• Provide support to LTI3 grantees in the areas of preparing content for community engagement and outreach campaigns. LTI3 grantees may include municipal councils, government service providers such as the general cleaning company, and CSOs. Content may include:
1- Content for printed materials such as banners, posters, flyers and booklets.
2- Content for online campaigns,
3- Content for videos for use on TV and online media outlets.
• Work with LTI3 graphic designers to integrate the outreach and community engagement content into the campaign materials designs.
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
• Due to the senior nature of this position, a minimum of two years in a similar role (e.g. administrative or logistics) is required.
• Experience with cash-based activities is preferred.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that communicates the established message of the program.
• Strong organizational, management, and administrative skills.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and other basic computer applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines consistently. An ability to multitask and work under pressure is required.
• Strong knowledge of Tripoli and the surrounding geographic area.
• Fluent Arabic is required, English proficiency is acceptable, although English fluency is strongly preferred.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان