Scope of Work
The Libya Transition Initiative (LTI) 3 aims to support credible, responsive, and participatory governance at local and national levels. LTI 3 works to implement quick-impact projects with tangible benefits that strengthen bonds, build trust, and foster linkages between national and local government entities, and their communities. Finally, LTI 3 strengthens transitional processes in Libya by providing support to institutional processes, providing assistance to a broad range of groups and individuals to participate, and supporting community-level conflict management initiatives.
The Medical Technician will conduct needs assessment to Abu Hadi Health Center. S/he will work closely with LTI 3 Regional Program Manager and Program Development Officer to list equipment and material needed for Abu Hadi Health Center.
The Medical Technician will report to the Regional Program Manager.
• Conduct in-person assessment of Abu Hadi Medical Center’s internal conditions in terms of the appropriateness to receive medical equipment.
• Conduct in-person needs assessment for Abu Hadi Health Center. Assessment should include:
o Identification of the needed operational and medical equipment and supplies (including consumables, equipment spare parts and daily equipment operating materials, and required future periodic maintenance).
o Identification of the needed skills to operate equipment, assess if staff have the needed skills.
• Provide a list of medical equipment and materials for Abu Hadi Medical Center. This list should include the following info for each needed item:
o Recommended brands,
o Detailed specifications,
o Potential suppliers that can supply the item.
• Needs assessment will be conducted in coordination with the Abu Hadi Medical Center management
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
• Experience working with medical equipment.
• Minimum of two years in a similar role is required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that communicates the established message of the program.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and other basic computer applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines consistently. An ability to multitask and work under pressure is required.
• Fluent Arabic is required, English proficiency is acceptable, although English fluency is strongly preferred.
please use "Medical technician" as subject of your email when sending your CV
CVs that are written in an email and not sent as an attachment will be discarded
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان