Airfield Assistant - Tripoli
The incumbent assists the supervisor in organizing aircraft ground operations on the tarmac and ensuring that they are conducted according to Air Safety procedures and in an efficient and expedient way; s/he inspects equipment and facilities and assists in monitoring the daily Air Terminal Operations Cell activities to ensure a safe and effective execution of responsibilities at assigned Duty Station.
• Ensures safe refueling activities.
• Ensures aircrafts are parked according to stablished airport operating procedures and international regulations.
• Prevents access of non-authorized personnel in the Airfield Protected Area.
• Ensures that driving lines, speed limitations and other requirement are respected in the Airfield Protected Area.
• Conducts safety and security inspections on equipment and facilities in the Airfield Protected Area.
• Monitors and reports any deficiencies/discrepancies and incidents to the supervisor.
• Watches that all staff and crews involved in Mission air terminal operations comply with Aviation safety regulations, standards, established procedures and processes on aircraft handling and apron/ramp safety.
• Constantly is on the look-out for hazards to air operations, identifies hazards, and initiates corresponding corrective measures.
• Provides recommendations and advice on improved procedures to the Air Operations Officer.
• Assists in monitoring the daily Air Terminal Operations Cell activities to ensure a safe and effective execution of responsibilities at assigned Duty Station.
• Provides Aircrew operating at his/her Duty Station with the Daily Flight Schedule and other required documentation and reports.
• Provides the Air Terminal Officer with the assistance needed in monitoring Air Terminal activities at remote locations where no Aviation Section staff are assigned. Performs in-flight monitoring duties during helicopter landing sites, reconnaissance flights.
• Monitors and arranges office items. Keeps and monitors files. Provides and submits reports, such as Statistical Reports for Air Terminals Unit, reports on Air Terminal activities, Air Movement Reports (take-off and landing times, etc.) to Flight Following, and other reports.
• Drafting Note Verbale to MFA & coordinating with protocol unit, to use VIP lounge for VIPs and assisting all VIPs at Tripoli Airport.
• Drafting cargo/passenger manifests and other documentations.
• Perform any other duties as assigned.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان