• Contribute to the analysis of the political, humanitarian, economic and social context in project area in order ensure that the MSF charter, policies and image are respected by national employees, populations, authorities, and partners.
• Contribute to the planning, supervision, monitoring and follow-up, together with the PC, of all aspects of the project management, along the project plan, MSF operational policy and main strategic lines.
• Participate in the security management at the project including the security guidelines.
• Upon request of the PC, represent MSF within the project limits (local authorities, media, governmental and non-governmental bodies, etc.) and negotiates collaboration agreements. Legal representation is not delegable unless legally backed up (powers of attorney, etc.)
• Support the PC in planning and organizing project’s human resources, participate in their day-to-day management, in the induction of new staff, undertake evaluation of staff under his/her direct supervision and define training needs accordingly.
• Participate in exploratory missions based on the guidance of the PC towards better comprehend context, priorities, constraints and population needs.
• Desirable bachelor or equivalent degree
• Desirable degree in Project Management or HR/Finance Management
• Education of medical or paramedical asset
• Essential previous experience of at least two years required in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs.
• Essential working experience in developing countries.
• Essential working experience for more than 2 years in relevant sector; medical, administration, logistics or project management.
English- mandatory (mission language)
Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
• Strategic vision.
• People Management.
• Planning and organisation.
This job description may be amended in line with the activities or evolution of the Mission.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the position title. Last date for application will be 26th July 2018.
MSF is a civil society initiative that brings together individuals committed to the assistance of other human beings in crisis. As such MSF is by choice an association.
Each individual working with MSF does it out of conviction and is ready to uphold the values and principles of MSF.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان