- Assist the HR Officer in the development and implementation of the HR strategy.
- Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
- Help HR Officer to complete the Pay Review process, Staff Attitude Survey and HR Business Planning process.
- Assist in administration and coordination of business and training related travel, processing of medical claim, overtime and relocation of all staff.
- Develop ,compensation and benefits packages and ensure the implementation process
- Assist in developing and implementing training and development plans and ensure the plan execution in smoothly manner
- Plan quarterly and annual performance review sessions and update employees records accordingly
- Maintain employee KPIs and target and ensure that accuracy of measurement tools.
- Inform employees about additional benefits they’re eligible
- Update employee records with new hire information and/or changes in employment status
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions along with salary structure
- Forecast hiring needs based on business need and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed, also informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Ensure HR processes, procedures, and standards are updated, meet the company standard and well communicated to all employees
- Meets and exceeds expectations of employees by utilizing leadership skills and motivation techniques to maximize employee productivity and satisfaction
- Together with the Group HR Manager creates a positive work environment for all employees.
- To fulfill other tasks that may from time to time be required to be performed by the HR Manager or other Senior Management.
- Generate the relevant personnel administration reports as and when required.
- Attend to staff queries regarding details of their personal information and entitlements.
Qualification & Key Capabilities:
- Minimum of 2 years HR and administrative experience within a busy office environment.
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration or equitant.
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge Microsoft Office applications including word, excel, outlook etc.
- Ability to analyse information for preparation of reports and/or other documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
The post HR Generalist first appeared on LibyaCV.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان