شركة العلاج الأول - مطلوب محاسب
Al Elaj Alawal Company for Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment announces a vacant job for an accountant with sufficient experience in accounting and to provide the following services:
- Implementation of the financial and accounting procedures adopted in the company.
- Control all documents issued and received to the accounting department, and verify their authenticity with the necessary signatures.
- Reviewing and approving documents before registering in the accounts concerned.
- Supervise registration of all documents in their respective accounts in accordance with the applicable computer systems and programs.
- Collection and follow-up of statements of debtors and creditors, and checking the statements monthly.
- Checking payrolls and wages monthly.
- Supervise the issuance of payment orders and preparation of checks after confirming the validity of the attached documents and obtaining the necessary signatures on the checks.
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for bank statements and informing the general manager of any differences.
- Supervising periodic and annual inventory of fixed assets and goods and matching the balances with the accounts concerned.
- Preparation of final accounts at the end of the financial year and proposing development of the Company's general accounting policies for submission to the Director General for Accreditation.
- Ensuring that all departments comply with the company's financial instructions.
- Contact on behalf of the company financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, etc… and solve issues related to the company's financial problems such as opening accounts or granting facilities or opening documentary credits in coordination with the Director General.
- Review contracts and all obligations before concluding with others to determine their financial impact on the company and make the necessary comments.
Interested applicants must send CV to email: HR@AL-ELAJ.COM until 10/07/2018.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان