Position: HR Admin Officer Tripoli
Type of contract: Fixed term contract
Schedule: Full time employment
About the Job
Overall purpose of the job:
The purpose of the HR Admin Officer, under the direct supervision of the Country Administrator, is to provide general administration and HR support to ensure the smooth functioning of the CEFA Libya office and HR team in accordance with CEFA’s policies and procedures and relevant donor guidelines and in collaboration with all CEFA’s departments.
- General office administration management and implementing office policies;
- Supervise cleaning staff and prepare their contract, payroll, request and receipt of payment;
- Ensure adherence with CEFA’s policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines, propose revisions/improvements and provide trainings if needed;
- Undertake the administrative management of national staff’s personnel files;
- Keep the staff register and reporting tables up-to-date and share it with the coordination according to deadlines (contacts, contracts, leaves, recruitments, appraisals, etc.);
- Ensure the staff files are up-to-date and properly archived (paper and digital);
- Ensure all employees are registered at the INAS, communicate their numbers and ensure its entry in the organizations database;
- Take the necessary action to register all staff and keep their files updated at the governmental directions and with the private insurance companies (health and work accident);
- Assist the Country Administrator with any HR topic;
- Monitor the annual leaves requests, attendance sheets, and other absences;
- Draw up declarations for INAS and taxes, both employer and employees contributions, and take it into consideration for pay roll preparation;
- Draw up the monthly salary payroll;
- Prepare pay slips and follow up on its signature by employees;
- Assist in the disciplinary process if required such as support the sites admin teams and the head of departments in any disciplinary measures taken toward any employees, file all the elements concerning disciplinary measures and keep all the data confidential, document each step of the process and prepare any kind of document (warning) and report and liaise with the Country Administrator all matters linked to disciplinary measures for advises and decision validation;
- Ensure the respect of the administrative management rules by the expatriate staff;
- Keep the staff register and reporting tables up-to-date and share it with the Country Admin coordinator according to set deadlines (leaves, indemnity, housing, visa, etc.);
- Ensure a clear filing system for all HR relevant document (mission order, insurance, contract, etc.);
- Follow up on flight tickets reservation and extension if needed;
- Brief the expatriates upon their arrival about the process, the documents and all info regarding their legal status;
- Welcome the expatriates upon their arrival and brief them about all HR and administrative processes and rules adopted at the office;
- Implement the recruitment processes (follow up on preparation of job vacancy, circulation of job vacancy ads, convening candidates, organising the pre-selection, arrange the interview panel, interview sessions etc.);
- Draw up and / or assist line managers drawing up the job descriptions;
- Draw up employment contracts;
- Liaise with the Line Manager and the several departments to ensure the proper integration of the new employee, prepare induction and follow up on staff procedures understanding;
- Supervise all the processes concerning HR management and follow up including amendments of contracts, JD update, assessment, etc.;
- Archive recruitment files;
- Compile and share the recruitment monitoring table with the coordinator according to deadlines;
- Put in place and coordinate the annual appraisal process, compile the results and prepare a report;
- Ensure compliance with legal and tax obligations (HR, log, administrative, financial, etc.) through external sources of support (lawyers, accountants, workplace inspectors, etc.);
- Participate in the meetings with the lawyer and the coordination upon needs and requests;
- Be the main interlocutor at the INAS & Taxes offices if needed;
- Ensure employees and their relatives are properly registered by submitting appropriate forms;
- Ensure the employees’ files are up-to-date and renewed on yearly basis when necessary;
- Follow up on new and terminated employees declarations;
- Keep the original registration documents properly archived at Tripoli office and send digital copies to field offices if needed;
- Follow up on end of employment contract indemnities settlements;
- Follow up on monthly, quarterly and annual declarations submission and payments;
- Assist and train on forms filling and processes;
- Compile, update and share the employees’ and their relatives information with the insurance company;
- Collect, send and monitor medical claims submission, confirmation and reimbursement;
- Ensure all staff dispose of a work accident cover active from their 1st employment date;
- Ensure the management team as well all employees are aware and trained on the medical insurance;
- Update files and share the necessary templates with the field team;
- Keep the general contact lists up to date;
- Facilitate communication with and share updates to employees on all HR matters;
- Write and update documents covering all the HR and administrative procedures such as memos and/or internal notes as per the Country Administrator guidance;
- Communicate the holidays list to the whole staff after validation of Country Admin.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with an international NGO in Administration and Human resources.
- Proficient in skills (MS-Excel, MS-Word, Outlook, etc.) and good knowledge of computer applications for information collection, management, and dissemination.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational and teamwork skills.
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential skills.
- Good diplomacy and negotiation skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Ability to work in advanced English (written/spoken).
Bachelor degree in general administration (business, HR etc.).
English and Arabic required.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter by email, with the subject reference “HR Admin Officer Tripoli” to email@example.com before 12.07.2021.
Due to the urgency of the position, CEFA has the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
The post HR Admin Officer first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان