Duties and Responsibilities:
- Following shipments; ensuring all necessary documents are available before shipment arrival.
- Preparing shipments clearance expenses.
- Closely follow up shipments’ clearance with Customs Clearance Officer (Port to Warehouse).
- Closely follow up retrieving samples submitted for drug analysis.
- Follow up with suppliers to obtain an extension to container residence time to avoid paying demurrage.
- Close shipment files along with all other concerned departments.
- Prepare the monthly budget for all shipment expenses.
- Prepare shipment weekly tracking sheets with complete shipments details.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in the field
Please pass your resume in English only to ‘’firstname.lastname@example.org’’
The post Shipments Coordinator first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان