Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all import documentation according to customs regulations, laws, or procedures are prepared for each shipment in advance and hand them over to Customs Clearance Office.
- Ensure that payment of, taxes, tariff and duties owed on shipments are accurate and complete.
- Ensure proper classification of goods according to tariff coding system.
- Advise customers on import restrictions, tariff systems, or other customs-related matters.
- Arrange transportation of imported products to warehouses.
- Monitor or trace the location of goods.
- Provide all necessary support to Customs Clearance Office to enable them to confer with officials in various agencies to facilitate clearance of goods through customs and quarantine.
- Insure cargo against loss, damage, or pilferage.
- Follow-up to ensure the return of containers’ guarantee in time to avoid paying demurrage.
- Push the process to avoid the late penalties for the shipment.
Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent
Experience: min. 2-3 years’ experience in the field with at least 1 year in a supervisor capacity
Please pass your resume in English only to ‘’email@example.com’’
The post Shipments Supervisor first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان