Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouse, equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements as necessary.
- Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, labelling, storing, shipping products or materials.
- Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
- Examine products or materials to estimate quantities or weight and type of scaffolding or containers required for storage.
- Interview, select, and train warehouse personnel.
- Confer with department heads to coordinate warehouse activities, such as receiving shipments, sales, and services.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Evaluate the environmental implications of new warehouses or distribution networks.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science or Equivalent
Experience: 2-3 years in the field with at least 1 year in a supervisor capacity
Please pass your resume in English only to ‘’firstname.lastname@example.org’’
The post Warehouse Supervisor first appeared on Libyanjobs.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان