Moomken organization for awareness and media was established on 12/6/2013 and was officially registered at the Ministry of Culture and Society on 6/10/2013. It is one of the civil organizations that work in the field of raising awareness and media as well as report compilation and survey gathering. During the first months from the establishment of Moomken and throughout, our efforts were concentrated towards developing different projects surrounding the issues that we wish to focus on. We later produced the appropriate materials needed to raise awareness for the social segment we wish to work with; with a focus on young men and women enrolled at universities, women and people with special needs, whilst creating a space for volunteers to provide them with a platform through which they carry out relevant and impactful voluntary work.
Moomken Org Job Description
Job Title : Part time HR
Reporting to : CEO
Purpose of the role:
HR is part of the General Management Team. The role has specific responsibility for the administration of all human resources (HR) for Moomken including the recruitment, induction, training, development and welfare of all employees.
Human Resource Management:
- Keep the central HR database up to date, and work with department heads and team managers to maintain accurate records to support this (absence, sickness, holidays etc). Track leave database, eligibility, availed and closing balances of leaves for the district in excel.
- Maintain the complete data base of all employees in payroll in specified excel sheet or HR system and update them regularly with any changes. While working closely with the Finance team to process the weekly and monthly payroll, updating them with any new starters, leavers or changes in a timely manner.
- Update Moomken HR SOP.
- Could work on HR systems.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education.
- Update job description for the Organizations staff.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals.
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures.
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Generate offer letters; contract letters for the selected candidates issue them.
- Collect documents from employees.
- Updating job requirements when needed.
- Contacting applicants’ references.
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education.
- Advising on Moomken benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids.
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with CEO.
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Ensure resignation letters are received for employees who intend to leave. Conduct exit interviews in specified formats and share with Manager HR & admin on a monthly basis. Follow up for the clearance certificate and ensure final settlement is done within standard agreed timeline.
- At least 2 year experience working as an HR and administrative officer for an international organization
- University degree in administration, human resource management or other relevant disciplines.
- Fluency in English essential (both oral and written), fluency in French will be a plus.
- IT proficient with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of employment law and HR policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in team working.
- Able to work under pressure and deadline.
- Excellent time-keeping, Excellent written and numerical skills.
- Proactive and flexible attitude, ability to effectively prioritize tasks.
- Initiative and ability to tackle and solve problems independently.
- Ability to work with tact and complete confidentiality.
- Absolute attention to detail, particularly in relation to dealing with contracts and the collection of data.
Moomken Org’s aims and objectives
Please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان