Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Report directly to the PST Leader or delegate.
- Provide safe and efficient transportation for assigned COMPANY personnel.
- Participate in team training programs.
- Arrive on time for work as directed by the TL (of SOO)
- Conduct First and Last Parade vehicle and equipment checks.
- Ensure the vehicle is clean and presentable.
- Ensure the vehicle has water for clients.
- Be ready for client pickup time 15 mins before specified start time.
- Comply fully with ENI Driving Policy and HSE rules at all times.
- Respond to security conditions and incidents in order to mitigate the risk of personal or physical harm to assigned client personnel.
- Drive safely, without aggression and always with Defensive Driving foremost. Pay particular attention to braking distance and smooth acceleration and braking.
- All SS ID badges are to be worn visibly and securely at all times.
- Participate in PST team training.
- Report any observed violations within the company drivers that may have a negative impact on the company’s reputation and future business interests.
- Support and assist any additional tasks asked from the Security Operations Officer.
- Maintain an adequate and neat dress code
- Readiness and availability to perform extra duties as instructed by the SOO, and as long as those duties are in line with the function of the post
Skills and Abilities
Speak an adequate level of English and Arabic to receive and transmit operational information.
Ages from 25-40.
Each person interested by this position, must send CV by e-mail to:
Please include the job you are applying for in your application “Driver”.
Position will be open until the 15th April 2021.
Position Based in Tripoli.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان