Personal Protection Officer (PPO)
Purpose of the Role:
To keep clients safe from unwanted attention or physical harm. They are responsible for assessing security measures and providing discreet surveillance.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Respond to security conditions and incidents in order to mitigate the risk of personal or physical harm to assigned COMPANY personnel.
- Provide safe and efficient transportation for assigned COMPANY personnel.
- Participate in team training programs.
- Maintain an adequate and neat dress code
- Assist the TL in the PST mission preparation such as ensuring vehicles are clean and presentable and that there is water available for clients.
- Deputize for the TL if required.
- Assist the TL as required by being proactive in going to meet and greet clients during pickup.
- CPO will not leave their post at any time unless properly relieved.
- All SS ID badges are to be worn visibly and securely at all times.
- CPO must conduct and coordinate close protection operations for the Eni clients when on duty.
- Remain vigilant and alert in case of any threat to the protected person and act accordingly.
- Ensure that when on task all communication equipment is fully charged, and a spare battery is available for the handheld radio.
- Support and assist any additional tasks asked from the Security Operations Officer.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the TL or SOO as may be deemed appropriate to the role.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent observation skills to spot potentially dangerous situations.
- Confidence to react quickly using their own initiative.
- Speak an adequate level of English and Arabic in order to receive and transmit operational information.
- To be able to work as a team.
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to remain calms when under pressure and surrounded by dangerous situations.
- Discretion, respecting client confidentiality.
- The ability to integrate with clients’ lifestyles.
- Common sense and an understanding of the risks involved.
- Knowledge of law related to security.
- Good physical fitness.
Ages from 25-40 & personal transport.
Each person interested by this position, must send CV by e-mail to:
Please include the job you are applying for in your application “PPO”.
Position will be open until the 15th April 2021.
Position Based in Tripoli.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان