Purpose of Role:
The role of the Watch keeper is to coordinate all communications traffic for the Protection Teams, static guards and all client staff when deployed on the ground.
- Carry out duties in support of the Operations Manager;
- Provide timely and accurate information and reports to Operations Manager when needed;
- Promulgate all information of any incidents to the Operations Manager
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operational running of all teams;
- Assist teams with missions and route planning;
- Provide teams with up to date and relevant updates on route status, SPOTREPS, intelligence, significant activities and areas to avoid on an immediate and urgent basis
- Manage and control all incidents in conjunction with the Operations Manager
Daily Task Duties:
- Maintain both a radio and CCTV log;
- Carry out daily RADIO tests on all teams and locations;
- Log all communications with the teams on the log;
- Keep movement control log updated throughout APT deployment (Advanced Persistent Threat
- Compile all relevant team statistics as directed by the Operations Manager
- Ensure all Journey Management Plans are completed fully prior to teams departure
- Observe THE monitoring system to prevent vehicle speeding and non-conformities.
Incident Task Duties:
- Assist in the co-ordination of the evacuation of client personnel in the event of a deterioration in the security/safety situation
- Participate in and co-ordinate response to emergency calls;
- Be prepared to carry out other duties as required.
Essential Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial security is recommended
- Full Criminal Record completed within last 12 months;
- Advanced computer skills
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential;
- Doctors Medical report.
Those who find themselves Fit for this job, Kindly send their CV to
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان