Purpose of the Role:
The role of the Watch keeper is to coordinate all communications traffic for the Armed Protection Teams, static guards and all client staff when deployed on the ground.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all communications traffic for the Protection Teams, static guards and all client staff when deployed on the ground. Report directly to the Security Operations Officer, while those in Guesthouse and main Ops report to the WK Supervisor.
- Provide teams with up to date and relevant updates on route status, intelligence, significant activities and areas to avoid on an immediate and urgent basis.
- Maintain both a radio and CCTV log.
- Carry out daily RADIO tests on all teams and locations.
- Ensure all Journey Management Plans are completed fully prior to teams departure.
- Observe THE monitoring system to prevent vehicle speeding and non-conformities.
- Log all communications with the teams on the log.
- Carry out duties in support of the Operations Manager.
- Be available to perform any duties as instructed by the Supervisor(s) in line with the original function.
- Provide timely and accurate information and reports to Operations Manager when needed.
- Promulgate all information of any incidents to the Operations Manager.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operational running of all teams.
- Assist teams with missions and route planning.
- Manage and control all incidents in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- Be responsible for monitoring (Tracking Systems), recording and reporting any security situations, mobile security movements (Skype, Occurrence Log Book) and Static Guard patrols (Occurrence Log Book).
- Ensure a fully comprehensive handover is conducted post shift.
- Be familiar with radio communications and be competent in the use of devices.
- Be competent in the use of computers and Microsoft documents.
- Preparation of teams operational equipment (Radios, cell phones etc.) prior to any scheduled tasking.
- Availability to fill the post of SOO when needed.
- Readiness and availability to perform duties as instructed by the direct Managers, as long as those duties are in line with the original function.
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced computer skills, database and spreadsheet development.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- Doctors Medical report.
- Ability to meet the Security Side Job related fitness assessment.
Minimum of 2 years of experience in commercial security
Ages from 25-40 & personal transport.
Each person interested by this position, must send CV by e-mail to:
Please include the job you are applying for in your application “Watch Keeper WK”.
Position will be open until the 15th April 2021.
Position Based in Tripoli.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان