Operation Manager for E-Commerce Co. Objectives Qualifications & Experience Skills If you meet the conditions please apply now.
– Manage day to day operations of ecommerce operations including daily order fulfillment, warehousing, shipments, deliveries, and customer service.
– Manage and supervise operations and customer service team.
– Engage with, and support, several departments including Order Fulfilment, Stores, Delivery, Customer Care, IT & Financial Services.
– Account management of all sales channel partners, sellers, vendors, suppliers.
– Manage customer service across all sales channels
– Develop initiatives to deliver engaging customer experiences that drive conversions and retention.
– Work with management to develop strategy and long-term planning for the eCommerce operations team.
Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, supply chain or logistics.
5 + years of relevant work experience; within a similar eCommerce role
Management experience in operations, preferable in Grocery retail, including positions of leadership.
Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships, both internally and externally
People management experience and team leadership.
A track record of analytical thinking.
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous tight deadlines.
To apply for this job send your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Operation Manager for E-Commerce Co.
Qualifications & Experience
If you meet the conditions please apply now.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان