The Free Fields Foundations (3F) is a Libyan Mine Action NGO based in Tripoli, Libya, A private, independent, and non-profit organization
Looking for HSE Officer
Scientific Qualifications & experience required :
Medical Degree or equivalent work experience
Preferably at least three (3) years experience in similar field
Preferably knowledge of the rules of work in the civil or international organizations
Main Tasks & duties of the job :
- Provide written, daily, security briefs about any incidents or developments in the area of active operations
- Inform Operations Manager, Field Coordinator, or other manager immediately about any incidents of threats that may affect the safety of staff or 3F operations
- Ensure incident reports are submitted for any incident involving staff
- Prepare safety assessments for all new area of operations
- Monitor airports and roads and advise prior to any movement
- Monitor all movements via phone or other means, by communicating with convoy leader or focal point.
- Monitor staff in the field and maintain up-to-date information on all staff whereabouts during work hours
- Generate and file daily communications logs
- Coordinate with other actors, including authorities and other international NGOs
- Review 3F Minimum Operating Safety and Security (MOSS) Standards on a monthly basis and ensure all action points implemented and Staff follow safety rules and procedures
- Maintain any safety equipment including fire extinguishers, fire alarm, communications equipment, etc.
- Organize safety related trainings for staff including firefighting and safe driver training
- Be available even on nights and weekends in case of emergency
- Provide an immediate and suitable medical treatment for any employee for injuries occurring during field or office work
- Supervise medical team and evaluate Medic performance
- Ensure medics have conducted assessment of all local medical facilities in the areas of operations.
- Provide medical consultation to team head or site supervisor in treatment of crew members or the injured at any time.
- Facilitate regular trainings and refresher trainings for all personnel, including CASEVAC, Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support. Maintain record of all staff participation
- Ensure forms pertaining to accidents filled as per standard operating procedures when carrying out any evacuation of casualties.
- Ensure all medical equipment is safely stored and replenished as well as on a periodic basis and that the drugs have been replaced before expiration.
- Maintain all medical equipment inside the ambulance car of the organization.
- Keeping accurate records for all treatments which are provided to employees of the organization.
- Providing consultation to all employees on health and disease prevention.
- When necessary, the first aid and medical treatment to civilians in the event of mines or non-explosive ammunition injury.
- Keeping copies of all documents and medical reports throughout the period of the project.
- Contribute to set & development the standard operating procedures for physicians and safety in accordance with the international standard operating procedures.
Required skills & abilities :
- Fluency in Arabic and English reading and writing.
- Written and oral communication skills and preparation of reports and correspondences.
- Strong computer skills
- Strong management skills and strategic planning for training.
- Ability to deal with others and build effective working relationships with them
- Previous work in HSE is an asset
Kindly send your Application on firstname.lastname@example.org under a title of the position
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان