TechLines LLC is a IT and Communications service provider in Libya, founded in 2015. TechLines specializes in providing telecom value-added services (VAS) and multichannel payment services. TechLines is launching a national network that delivers financial services faster, easier and reachable at fingertips.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for planning, executing and finalizing solutions related to new and existing products, projects, modules and services. The Technical Project Manager sets milestones for each project, coordinates efforts between customer, operations and technology teams, in order to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan.
This position works with internal and external stakeholders to bring structure while implementing complex, project based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction.
• Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand off.
• Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team with necessary documentation in placed.
• Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
• Manage the formulation and ongoing tracking of each project.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
• Own the communication and execution of solution hand over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
• Test code, review, and recommend changes to technology stakeholders where required.
• Other duties as assigned
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان