Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the focal point among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage Executives’ calendars and information flow in an accurate timely manner, take care of meeting minutes.
- Acting as an office manager and manage the daily expenses and prepare weekly and quarterly reports.
- Format all internal and external communications, reports and Presentations.
- Manage travel arrangements, local and overseas events..
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills.
- Well-developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional discretion.
- Assess and employ new systems which help increase productivity.
- Determine and apply new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
- Assist department heads in using technology profitably.
- Prepare time reports which include KPIs to assess performance.
- Possess organisational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate concisely and effectively with other engineers, the CEO, and the partners.
- Show flexibility within the company’s full scope of work as the nature of tasks may vary and the company may request assistance from time to time with other tasks outside the nominal job description.
Candidates should submit their CVs to email@example.com and include the title in the Subject line.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان