Job Title: Junior Accountant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all business transactions are recorded by posting and processing journal entries.
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices, making sure that all amounts payable or owed are handled.
- Perform reconciliations (make sure two sets of records are in agreement to balance the account) and update accounts payable.
- Assist in the handling of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and financial guidelines.
- Assist with tasks assigned my management, and review expenses and payroll records.
- Update Giga Ltd.’s financial data to ensure that all information is accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Help prepare weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of end of year statements.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Maintain and record fixed assets.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Act as a liaison for resellers to reconcile any billing discrepancies.
- Show flexibility within the company’s full scope of work as the nature of tasks may vary and the company may request assistance from time to time with other tasks outside the nominal job description.
Candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title in the Subject line.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان