Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the growth of client retention, subscription renewals, and upsells.
- Simultaneously manage accounts and develop positive working relationships with all clients.
- Report on sales results on a regular basis, provide insight into the market, and gather data relating to competition trends.
- Play a strategic role in the company and bring new clients and opportunities.
- Stay up to date with product launches and provide support to clients and the sales team during launch periods.
- Provide customer/client support when necessary and solve queries.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and propose processes that Giga Ltd. can use to reach its mission.
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and understanding of Giga Ltd.’s services, products, competitors, and resellers.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Possess organisational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to communicate concisely and effectively with other engineers, non-technical colleagues, and clients.
- Work closely with the accounting department on billing set-up and invoicing.
- Manage customer activity and execute careful follow-ups regarding unresolved issues.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows, and follow up on the CRM.
- Set strategies and targets than align with Giga Ltd.’s values.
- Act proactively and with leadership when training and managing junior AMs or other account managers.
- Show flexibility within the company’s full scope of work as the nature of tasks may vary and the company may request assistance from time to time with other tasks outside the nominal job description.
Candidates should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the title in the Subject line.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان