We are looking for a proficient Marketing Operation Manager, you will be to support all marketing efforts related to lead generation and growth strategies, sales enablement, brand awareness. This position will provide strong digital and marketing automation experience, including lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day-to-day work
- Create a process to measure and improve the marketing database.
- Integrate and maintain new marketing tools to increase the marketing team’s efficiency and lead quality.
- Identify opportunities to leverage automation to improve marketing effectiveness.
- Work with our marketing and sales team to ensure we achieve significant year-over-year increases in qualified leads.
- Communicate regularly with our sales team, and customer teams to analyze who is responding to our marketing campaigns.
- Build repeatable and self-serve reporting for the marketing team to analyses performance, content, channels, and campaigns.
- Build and execute marketing campaigns including campaign flows, email creation, developing dynamic content and complex nurture streams, landing page creation, form creation, webinars, lead scoring, and more
- Maintain and optimize lead/account scoring to effectively decipher where leads/accounts are in the buying cycle to properly segment and nurture
- Knowledge of account-based marketing best practices
- Should have experience in database management and segmentation. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL will be an add-on
- Proficiency in CRM integrations, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 4+ years of marketing experience
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Subject MUST include Position title