Umbrella LTD is looking for Human Recourse (HR) to continue with our journey. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in HR, with a deep understanding of the importance of HR in details on the prosperity of the company.
We are eager to find an HR who master communication and interpersonal skills to adapt and conduct proper implementation of HR responsibilities in a successful professional manner.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Develop HR policy and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process and onboarding plans.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist Finance Dep in processing the payroll monthly.
- Monitoring and review for implementation for HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Maintain employee records (attendance and data) according to policy and legal requirements
- Maintaining the company’s archive (electronic and paper) and following it up periodically.
- Responsible for implementing training & developing for staff.
- Handle confidential matters with discretion.
Required background, skills and competencies:
- Bachelors or equivalent university degree ideally in business management / HR.
- Proven 2-3 experience years as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Arabic and English;
- Highly responsible with capacity to work independently while maintaining team dynamic and team spirit.
- Understanding of Labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Proactive and goal oriented.
- Capacity to handle a lot of sensitive information with strict confidentiality and ethics.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To Apply, please send your C.V in the email HR@Umbrella.ly named Human Resource.