* Who we are?
EduCare is a private international school immersion environment in English for students from 3 to 6 years old.
• Build consensus.
• Work with staff to develop educational programs in accordance with the mission of the school.
• Develop and maintains infrastructure for effective communication among members of the school community.
• Implement school policies.
• Evaluate and modifies policies as necessary.
• Remain abreast of trends and research in education – particularly those effecting private-independent operation and management.
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the school are efficient and cost-effective.
• Be accountable for understanding, and for successfully implementing, the school’s educational policies as defined in the mission and vision statements.
• Oversee the business operation.
• Develop and evaluates student programs and services.
• Provide administrative and professional leadership for faculty and staff.
• Actively participate in school social functions.
• Establish standards and procedures for student admissions and dismissals.
• Oversee the admissions process.
• Supervise the operation and maintenance of the school.
• provide assistance to teachers, students or parents as needed.
• Speak with prospective families, either on the phone or in person, as appropriate.
• Be responsive to the questions and needs of any staff, parent or student as requested.
• Hold general operating responsibility for the safety and well-being of all students under the school’s jurisdiction.
• Approve and administers rules and procedures governing the student body.
• Strive to create and maintain an aesthetically attractive environment that is compatible with the character of the school.
- Working experience of related tasks above for not less than 4 years.
- Advanced, fluent in English.
- Strong personality and strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpesonal skills, dicision making, problem solving, public speaking and verbal communication.
- Organisation skills.
- Patience and flexibility.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices.
- BSc degree (highly recommended in Education or English)
To apply, please send your resume to HR@educare.ly please subject your email "School principal 2018"
or Call 0913018117 Mr. Riad Mohamed
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان