The Libya Transition Initiative (LTI) 3 aims to support credible, responsive, and participatory governance at local and national levels. LTI 3 works to implement quick-impact projects with tangible benefits that strengthen bonds, build trust, and foster linkages between national and local government entities, and their communities. Finally, LTI 3 strengthens transitional processes in Libya by providing support to institutional processes, providing assistance to a broad range of groups and individuals to participate, and supporting community-level conflict management initiatives.
The Medical Technician will conduct needs assessment to Abu Hadi Health Center. S/he will work closely with LTI 3 Regional Program Manager and Program Development Officer to list equipment and material needed for Abu Hadi Health Center.
The Medical Technician will report to the Regional Program Manager.
• Conduct in-person assessment of Abu Hadi Medical Center’s internal conditions in terms of the appropriateness to receive medical equipment.
• Conduct in-person needs assessment for Abu Hadi Health Center. Assessment should include:
o Identification of the needed operational and medical equipment and supplies (including consumables, equipment spare parts and daily equipment operating materials, and required future periodic maintenance).
o Identification of the needed skills to operate equipment, assess if staff have the needed skills.
• Provide a list of medical equipment and materials for Abu Hadi Medical Center. This list should include the following info for each needed item:
o Recommended brands,
o Detailed specifications,
o Potential suppliers that can supply the item.
• Needs assessment will be conducted in coordination with the Abu Hadi Medical Center management
• A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required.
• Experience working with medical equipment.
• Minimum of two years in a similar role is required.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize multiple work assignments in an extremely fast-paced environment, meet deadlines, and to exercise good, professional judgment that communicates the established message of the program.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and other basic computer applications.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines consistently. An ability to multitask and work under pressure is required.
• Fluent Arabic is required, English proficiency is acceptable, although English fluency is strongly preferred.
please send your Cv to email@example.com by 23 June 2018
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان