- Co-ordinate existing energy contacts between energy companies and Oil companies
- Coordinating with customer service for status on orders from manufacturers in ensuring the delivery commitment to clients is met.
- Registering Company with O&G Sector
- Checking and following up the material request / tenders from existing client companies
- Collect RFP’s from business organizations
- Respond to customers technical queries in a timely manner and professional.
- Complete allocated tenders in a timely manner including the compilation of all required documentation, etc.
- Liaising and build report with existing clients and local partners.
- Cooperating with Department Manager to determine strategic approaches for sales.
- Identifying and establishing new business / new customers to increase market share
- Organizing sales visits within assigned territory.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Submit reports for head office review
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Understanding and responding to Technical queries of Our scope of supply
• English Language is a MUST.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft office (Excel/word/PowerPoint)
• Further qualifications are an advantage.
• Ability to work under constant pressure.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Relationship management.
• Customer service and relations.
• Meet targets.
• Stress management.
• Negotiation skills.
• Good judgment and analytical ability.
• Leadership and teamwork.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and mange time effectively
• Commercial/Technical awareness.
• At least 2 years of experience in Electric / Oil and Gas Industry
How To Apply
Those who are deemed fit please send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان