Responsible for developing strategic marketing initiatives and working across teams to execute. The Marketing Manager is an expert in the market and our target audiences and possesses an understanding of the lubricants. We are looking for a customer-focused team member to work at our head office.
- Preferably with experience in the medical field
Partner with business stakeholders to develop marketing initiatives to meet business objectives
- Being the go-to marketing expert for internal products and external competitive offerings
- Develop and implement forward-thinking, out-of-the-box ideas to increase market share
- Understanding customer needs throughout their understanding to the lubricants.
- Ability to design marketing campaigns and strategies across multiple channels
- Support the marketing vision for the brand, including brand positioning, key differentiators, and customer engagement strategies
- Identify relevant content for customers and potential customers and channels for distribution.
- Identifying new customers.
- Supporting Sales team.
- Creating promotion with the store manager.
- Understanding and developing budgets, including expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss budget.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluating and maintaining a marketing strategy.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Communicating the marketing plan.
- Developing each marketing campaign from start to end.
- Evaluating competitors.
- Handling social media, public relation efforts and content marketing.
How To Apply