Work cycle 65 days on 20 days off (days off are unpaid)
- Management and technical direction of the delivery of instrumentation and telecommunications design for multidiscipline projects.
- Ensure that it meets the Client’s technical and engineering specifications as well as all relevant statutory obligations.
- Overall technical direction and approval of the design of all materials and equipment required including calculations, data sheets, drawings, requisitions, manuals, studies and reports, for instrumentation and telecommunication.
- Execution of project work including feasibility studies, conceptual design, FEED and detailed engineering within budget and schedule.
- Develop philosophies and scopes of work, working closely with clients and project management.
- Preparation and checking of all discipline deliverables including philosophies, specifications, schedules, drawings, calculations and other deliverables in accordance with industry best practices and standards.
- Interfacing with other engineering disciplines and project management.
- Support for procurement, construction and commissioning.
- Technical direction of the instrument and telecoms team comprising Libyan and international staff.
- Management and integration of specialist external consultants as required.
- Mentoring of trainee Libyan engineers. Quality management related to the discipline. Contribute to continuous improvement of working methods and procedures.
- Control of the instrument and telecommunications teams to ensure adherence to programme and man-hour control requirements.
- Administration requirements for the project including:
– Maintenance of the document control procedures and systems.
– Ensuring control turnaround documents are completed in accordance with project requirements.
– Ensuring holds diaries are maintained.
– Ensuring satisfactory filing and retrieval systems are set up for use by the discipline and for maintenance of long term records.
– Ensuring that inputs to progress reports are issued in accordance with project requirements.
- Provide adequate notice of required changes to staffing levels to the Project Manager.
- Liaison requirements to be met for other disciplines.
- Initiating and maintaining Quality Assurance requirements of project procedures.
- Attend regular Design Review meetings with the Project Manager and Lead Engineers.
Please click on the link below to apply:
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان