Reports to : The Medical Doctor
Duty Station : Tripoli
Position Type : Full Time
S/he will be responsible, under the supervision of the Medical doctor, for coordinate and manage the CP and PSS activities in line with International minimum standards for Child Protection and Mental Health and Psycho-social Support in Humanitarian Action.
- Support and promote the implementation of safe quality health care practice for identified beneficiaries.
- Manages and monitors the implementation of all the activities foreseen under the nutrition/health component and all the administrative component of it.
- Guarantees strict abidance to agree upon standards and guidelines (internal and approved at national level) for this component, as well as full adherence to principles of protection in based interventions and mitigation strategies
- Identify and assess children who are in need of medical or nutritional care and develop appropriate programmers of care in accordance to the available services
- Assess the nutrition and food security situation for the populations of concern and propose technical solutions to address identified needs
- Plan, Design and Conduct awareness rising session and workshops on different related topics;
- Plan, supervise and monitor nutrition and food security related activities in accordance with international standards and protocols including malnutrition cases identification and conduction of needed awareness sessions
- Supports the development and preparation of the health program/s and is responsible for managing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting of program progress of a sector of the health (e.g. nutrition, gender, maternal, neonatal, child survival/development) program/s within the country program.
- Commit to a confidential clause: personal and medical information relating to patients is strictly confidential.
- Uphold the INTERSOS Code of Conduct and policies;
- Ensure the respect of the core humanitarian principles: neutrality, impartiality, independence and humanity and the respect of the “do no harm” principle of humanitarian action.
- Strictly follow the internal procedures and guidelines and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion in appropriate areas of work
- Effectively applies knowledge of mental health and psychosocial issues in execution of responsibilities at appropriate level
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in nutrition, nursing or any related field;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in health/nutrition sector, in a managerial position;
- Extensive field experience and an in–depth knowledge of beneficiaries’ assistance issues;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage efficiently multiple priorities, deadlines and tasks with attention to details;
- Ability to communicate effectively with variety of people, and express oneself in a clear and concise way;
- Strong communication and reporting skills;
- Very good ability to communicate and write in English;
- Good command of MS Office packet, including good typing skills;
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment and under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills;
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Fluency in Arabic & English.
How To Apply
Please apply using an up-to-date CV with job title (Nurse – Tripoli) as the subject of the email to the following email address: email@example.com not later than the 19th of August 2020
Kindly note that any email not including (Nurse – Tripoli) as its subject, will be disqualified.
Due to the large number of applications, only the pre-selected candidates will be contacted.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان