Job title: Director of Human Resources Department
The human resource manager is responsible for establishing, implementing and developing procedures, policies and plans governing the processes for determining the need for the position and for attracting and assigning competencies that achieve the goals of the Moomken organization. And the organizing procedures for managing their affairs during work, with the aim of ensuring the effective use of human resources in the Moomken Corporation, and following up on everything related to serving its employees, developing their skills and capabilities and developing them to achieve continuity and development, growth, leadership and excellence for the organization .
- The minimum qualification is a Bachelor’s degree .
- Required major: business administration, economics, financial sciences, law, engineering, or anything else .
- An MBA degree is a bonus, as are professional certifications such as CIPD .
There must be a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of human resource management and team work, of which at least 1 years as a department manager .
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic .
- Very good spoken and written English is preferred .
- Formulating and setting goals .
- Effective planning .
- Familiarity with labor laws .
- Make decisions based on facts .
- Good handling of computer programs and office devices .
- Highly leadership and management skills .
- The ability to work under pressure .
- Communication skills and communication with others .
- Coordination skills and burden distribution .
- Prediction skills and the power of observation .
- Negotiation skills in business areas .
- Skill in preparing work reports .
- The ability to create and develop skills .
- Discipline in appointments .
- Logical and Focused Thinking .
- Tact to speak and face screen .
- Good listening, understanding and awareness of situations with awareness and focus .
- The ability to face critical situations wisely .
- Take responsibility and firmly face the consequences of decisions .
- Strength of character, composure and assertiveness .
- Accuracy and honesty .
Human Resources Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating .
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees .
- Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed .
- Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
- Addressing any employment relations issues, such as work complaints and harassment allegations .
- Processing all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval .
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks .
- Addressing employee’s concerns with CEO and provide clear solutions .
- Ensuring the HR Manual is updated constantly .
- Ensuring the accuracy of payroll process through regular checking and reviews .
- Improving HR Process and Tools .
- Managing and following up the HR Projects implementations, conducts projects, coordinates and ensure operational implementation and follow up.
- other Administrative Duties and Responsibilities .
How To Apply
For those wishing to work in this position, please send their CV to an e-mail HR@Moomken.org .
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان