Title: HR Officer-Misurata
Specific tasks and responsibilities
- Keeping a proper archiving system of all national staff files, including updated personal information, civil status, contracts, code of conduct, ToRs, Relatives declarations, Timesheets, ,leave requests, handover notes and criminal record clearance statements, ensuring strict confidentiality.
- Ensuring the proper back up of all HR relevant documents scanning and uploading them into Dropbox following the established system.
- Updating the HR database with relevant information on the start date and the end date of contracts; , ensuring that the contacts lists is always updated.
- Notifying to the line managers the contracts due for renewal
- Processing contracts amendments prior to manager approval
- Arranging and ensuring a proper termination of national staff contracts following the legal terms.
- Preparing monthly payroll and payslips upon request
- Ensure the presence of the salary agreement for all those who don’t have bank account in Tunis signed by both before any payment.
- Ensuring collecting monthly Timesheet on time from all locations (on monthly basis) and the daily attendance (on weekly basis).
- Managing national staff leaves (annual, sick, compensations etc..) and keeping track of leaves balance in the personnel files to prevent undue levels of accruals.
- Follow the Social Security claims to be filled by staff and submitted to the HR Manager based in Tripoli for Social Security cards issuance.
- Follow up the insurance for the national staff including issuance of any insurance claims, ensuring that new staff is added to issue their cards, and remove former staff for their cards to be deactivated on the last day of work.
- Preparing and updating monthly accident insurance list to be shared with the company by the HR Manager before the end of every month.
- Filing warning letters, ensuring confidentiality.
- Providing any requested documents by the national staff (employment letter, recommendation letter, work certificate, etc.)
- Supporting other HR personnel in other field locations in case of high pick of workload, audit, recruiting etc. in coordination with the HR Manager.
- Supporting the recruitment processes by preparing longlists and shortlists after screening CVs, coordinating with the Project Manager/HR Manager and supervisor of that Position to plan the interviews schedule accordingly, and preparing contracts and related documentation for project national staff (payroll, salary payments notification and payslips).
- Supporting and coordinating with the HR Manager and HR team in Tripoli for any joint HR tasks.
- Linking with the relevant local authorities should the need arise (ie; Ministry of Labour or any of its subsidiaries).
- Coordinating with the Log-Admin manager in Misrata, seeking advice and guidance whenever needed.
Duty station: Misurata, including visits to the surroundings and to other cities in Libya (Tripoli) when necessary and subject to security conditions.
The HR officer will report to the HR Manager in Tripoli. The HR Officer will always work in strong day-to-day coordination and guidance at field level with the Log-Admin Manager in Misrata
How To Apply
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان