Position Title: Medical Doctor.
Position Reports to: Medical Coordinator.
Field Site: Misurata/Tawerga.
Date Needed: ASAP.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide medical consultations and appropriate treatment to persons of concern 5 days per week from 9:00 till 17:00 in the city of Tawerga, Misrata, Zletan ,in semi-static schedule.
- Examining and monitoring pregnant women, undertaking antenatal care.
- Provide appropriate treatment to persons of concern.
- Conduct home visits for medical consultation of beneficiaries if required.
- Obtain appropriate information and maintain sufficient patient records as needed
- Provide patients with correct information regarding his/her conditions.
- Ensures patient confidentiality.
- Work and plan with other program staff on program activities needed to be implemented on the ground.
- Follow-up patients as appropriate including those referred to higher facilities.
- Perform regular health education sessions for beneficiaries.
- Inform his/her supervisor of any needs in the facility for prompt action.
- Provide a regular written and verbal updates regarding activities conducted including monthly reports and daily data collection report on morbidity and services rendered.
- Submit monthly drug consumption report to supervisor.
- Preparation and submitting of good issue order (GIO).
- Follow security protocols including: provide travel updates on a daily basis to security focal point and supervisor.
- Attend and participate regular country and program meetings as scheduled.
- Any other responsibilities assigned by his/her supervisor for the fulfillment of program objectives.
- Registered doctor, with experience.
- At least 3 years clinical experience, preferably 1 year at ER and 1 year at Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Able to provide treatment and assistance to all individuals needing his/her care.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in resource limited settings, especially peripheral areas in Libya.
- Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
- Able to speak in Arabic, English desirable.
- Willing to do manual work when necessary.
Able to speak in Arabic, and English.
Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان