Position Title: Nurse.
Position Reports to: Medical doctor.
Field Site: Tripoli.
Date Needed: ASAP
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in consultations with medical doctors.
- Act as a mentor nurse to MOH nurses, teaching them about proper ways of nursing according to guidelines, SOPs and protocols of MOH and WHO, providing feed backs, comments and insights regarding appropriate nursing practices.
- Provide clinical tutorials, short intensive nursing courses and medical lectures and on job practical short trainings to nurses and nurse assistants.
- Conduct home visits according to plans prepared by medical team and approved by supervisor when needed.
- Follow up with target groups such as TB cases, mental cases and children less than 5 years old
especially with regard to utilization and access to antenatal services and vaccination services.
- Provide emergency medical services to beneficiaries when needed.
- Conduct triage and initial patient assessment prior to referral to the medical doctor.
- Maintain records of patients.
Ensure appropriate treatment and management to all patients under his/her care according to the doctor’s Instructions.
- Provide patients with correct information regarding his/her conditions.
- Ensures patient confidentiality.
- Administers medications as prescribed by the attending doctor.
- Inform his/her supervisor of any needs for prompt action.
- Provide weekly reports regarding beneficiaries visited.
- Submit daily and weekly medicine consumption report.
- Perform regular health education sessions for beneficiaries.
- Attend scheduled program meetings.
- Actively participate in activity planning.
- Assist other program staff whenever needed.
- Any other responsibility assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Registered nurse, with experience in emergency medical and surgical cases.
At least 3 years’ clinical experience, especially (needed) experienced with TB cases.
- Experience in providing mentoring, Clinical tutorials and on-job training is highly desirable
- Able to provide treatment and assistance to all individuals needing his/her care.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in resource limited settings, especially peripheral areas in Libya.
- Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
- Able to speak in Arabic, English is highly desirable.
Able to speak in Arabic, English desirable
- Able to use basic operating systems like windows.
- Able to use main office applications: Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability to manage Emails is required.
Email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان