- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Supervise orders and properly monitor to ensure each container arrival in ports.
- Communicate with suppliers, sales, custom clearance etc.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports in a daily basis.
- Drives a culture of “Do It Safe, Do It Right the First Time” with actions and words on a daily basis.
- Safely and efficiently performs assigned processes to meet the required daily logistics activities.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, quality personnel, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products about information related to the shipment.
- Compiles carrier and route assignments.
- Tracks, traces, and updates the status of shipments.
- Successfully conducts and completes all assigned trainings.
- Participates in continuous improvement training and trains others.
- Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments
Logistics Qualifications / Skills:
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time constrained environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- With excellent knowledge in EXCEL programs.
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان