Number of Positions: 2
Position Title: CHW – Tripoli.
Position Reports to: Medical Coordinator.
Field Site: Tripoli.
Date Needed: ASAP.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The CHW will report to the medical doctor at site.
- She/he will work closely with the medical coordinator, other CHWs.
Successful develop and implement sensitization activities in IDP/Mixed migrants and other conflict-affected communities.
- The CHW must be willing to carryout regular (up to daily) visits of targeted communities.
- CHW will collaborate with M&E team to ensure capturing of activities in line with donor and internal requirements.
- She/he will assist the medical team and other staff with other reports.
- The CHW will assist staff with other activities and support as necessary.
- CHW need to work according to existing protocols and plans of MOH prepared for CHW and community outreach programs.
- CHW may need to communicate with and report activities to the MOH focal point of CHW activities.
- Conducting awareness sessions as needed.
- Highly reliable and dependable.
- Networking and influencing skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with community and municipal representatives. High integrity.
- Partnering and engaging with stakeholders. Report writing skills.
- Able to speak in Arabic as well as English (other languages desirable) Passion for community wellbeing.
Has previous volunteering experience.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation Has a good network in targeted the community.
- Has good communication skills and the capacity to facilitate presentations, meetings, and discussions concerning health and social issues.
- Able to provide assistance to all individuals and nationalities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work-related activities.
- Capacity to work as member of a team.
- Partnering and engaging with community stakeholders.
- Community Facilitation skills.
- Able to speak very well in Arabic, English language proficiency is desirable.
- Able to use basic operating systems like windows.
- Able to use main office applications: Word, Excel and Power point.
- Ability to manage Emails is required.
Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان