• Understand organization requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Responsible for analyzing, defining and improving operating and development procedures
• Ensure adherence to legal obligations and international standards
• Oversee all product and services development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
• Inspect final output and compare properties to requirements
• Keep accurate documentation, provide feedback, and submit reports to appropriate parties
• Gather feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
• Be on the lookout for opportunities for improvement and develop new efficient procedures
• Keep a noncompliance log and ensure that recorded compliance issues are resolved and corrected
• Represent the company regarding all matters of quality.
• Provide necessary assistance to other Company units and to projects concerning matters of quality, and train all personnel’s about Quality management and methodologies
• Propose preventive measures, promote and implement improvement programs.
• Supervise the definition and implementation of customer satisfaction tools and activities.
• Manage company document system ensuring its maintenance and updating, cooperating with different company functions.
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools and a level no less than upper intermediate in English.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with attention to details
• Basic familiarity with Product, system, and software development life cycle.
• Skilled at prioritization, multi-tasking, and problem solving.
• Knowledge in project management, XM
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان