• Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
• Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides
• Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
• Create and maintain the information architecture
• Work with technical staff to make products easier to use and thus need fewer instructions
• Standardize content across platforms and media
• Gather usability feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers
• Revise and update documents as new issues arise
• Creates, adapts, and follows project schedules and deadlines
• Remains up-to-date on technological and product developments as well as universal specifications relevant to his or her industry
• Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, multimedia tools, and a level no less than upper intermediate in English.
• Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
• Good written and verbal communication skills, with attention to details
• Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
• Basic familiarity with Product, system, and software development life cycle.
• Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
• Knowledge in project management and XML tools is a plus.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان