The Log Admin Assistant is responsible for the management of logistical, security and administrative aspect inherent to Cesvi office. In the execution of his tasks, he acts under the supervision of Head of Base and in coordination with the logistic manager and national security focal point.(NSFP).
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supporting to the Head of Base of Misrata in terms of: facilitation on providing proper and punctual documentations (accountancy documents, administration documents, logistic documents, human resource documents, etc.).
- Supporting during the preparation of Reports for the Donors, as during the development of projects Spot Check and Audit for projects or Audit from Institutional Offices.
- Supporting the HoB in the development of the suppliers purchasing procedure: distributing invitation formats, following the different steps of the procedures, collecting quotations, verifying the right documents, achieve the documents in the proper way in the end of the procedure.
- Supporting the HoB in preparing the monthly cash and bank reconciliations;
- Supporting the HoB in the activity of the inventory, including visiting the different locations of Cesvi in Misrata;
- Supporting the HoB in the setting up of new projects in terms of local/municipality authorization, visit of the premises and identification of suitable places where to run activities;
- Support Trust Fund team in their visits to DCs in and out of Misrata and distribution in the middle region;
- Arrangements of visas, permits, etc. for expatriate staff and guests.
- Finalizing airport procedures for expats. Presenting the needed documents for passport control, intelligence and the airport administration.
- Receiving and accompanying international staff at the airport (meet and greet) and accompanying them to/from the point of accommodation or meeting point half way to Tripoli coordinating movements with Logistic Manager, NSFP and HoB.
- Arranging accommodation at hotels for expat and local staff.
- Arranging the movements of drivers to drive for the expats and local staff and the team’s activities. Putting a schedule for drivers’ movements.
- Supervising the maintenance of the cars in terms of documentations, car logs…. etc.
- Managing the warehouse in terms of the input of the output. Maintaining an updated inventory on daily basis of all the items leaving and returning to the warehouse. A close eye on the movement of stocks and recording that in the inventory.
- Arranging with truck drivers to deliver HKs, clothing kits….etc to the DCs in Suq Alkhamis and Zliten DC. And also arranging truck drivers for the items that Cesvi deliver to some local INGOs.
- Receiving deliveries to the warehouse and cross checking the quantity with delivery note.
- Handling purchases for the office and follows supplies
- Supervising the premises of the Cesvi in Misrata including the main office, the social centre and the warehouse. Contacting the landlords to fix issues in the premises such issues of electricity, water supplies, sewage, maintenance, etc.
- Supervising the implementation of the Cesvi’s projects in Misrata such as supervising the rehabilitation work that Cesvi does to local INGOs.
- Daily assessment of the security situation in an area of competence, in order to advise on possible risks or hindrance that might have a negative influence on the safety and security of the staff or the regular development of the work.
- Daily support in the implementation of the existing Standard Operational Procedures and Contingency Plans.
- Any other task required from the supervisor and related to logistics, security and administration
- Fulfill any other related duties as may be requested by the Head of Base that is in charge of the best management of the entire office.
Duty station: Misrata, with occasional missions to other Libyan locations on request.
Responsible to: reports to Head of Base.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان