Position Title: Psychiatrist (Part-time) -Misurata.
Position Reports to: MHPSS Specialist.
Field Site: Misurata.
Date Needed: ASAP.
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct 3 days weekly (24 hours) job at health facilities to deliver clinical consultations.
- Working within the framework of WHO & IMC guidelines.
- Provide individual counseling session with severe cases whomay need higher level of intervention.
- Provide on call based psychiatric consultations and appropriate treatment in case of emergency.
- Consult with MHPSS Specialist on all job duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure documentation of the visits and provide a regular written update regarding activities conducted including all supervision forms, as necessary.
- Ensures patient confidentiality and respect of medical ethics.
- Support the integration of mental health at the health facility level and providing feedback to clinic and IMC management.
- Support the integration of the MH services at different medical facilities, including PHC and/or
- Support implementation and ensure the effectiveness of referral pathways to higher level specialized mental health care.
- Attend and participate regular departmental, program, and feedback meetings as scheduled
- Follow security protocols including travel request submission to security focal point and supervisor.
- Follow up the supplies of psychotropic medications to the targeted health facilities.
- Liaise with IMC Health Technical Unit MHPSS team by way of the MHPSS Specialist.
Holds a degree in medicine with specialization in psychiatry and holds current license/registration to practice.
- Has a minimum 3 years’ clinical skills and experience in mental health and/or management of MNS disorders.
- Skills and experience with administrative aspects of managing MNS disorders, including record keeping, follow-ups, and referral.
- Advanced computer skills, ability to document work electronically.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting working environments.
- Diplomatic and able to network and build good working relationships.
- Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
An advanced command of verbal and written English is required.
Note: All applications that are not IN ENGLISH will not be accepted.
Email your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject the position. Very Important, write the position title in the email subject before submitting.
أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان