Title: Protection Case Worker
Cesvi has been one of the first INGOs intervening in Libya, as soon as the Arab Spring begun in 2011 and is carrying out a Humanitarian Protection Program in Tripoli and Misrata within different settings.
The project “Protection Enabling Environment and Resilience Services”, funded by EUTF, intends to strengthen protection and resilience of vulnerable migrants, refugees and host communities in Libya, though multi sectorial protection assistance in Detention Centers and Urban Areas together with capacity building of local stakeholders.
Specific tasks and responsibilities:
Identify individuals and households in need of protection assistance;
Draft and implement adequate and resilience focused Action Plans for beneficiaries hosted in CB Care Arrangements and/identified in different settings;
Provide case management support to individuals hosted in Community-based Care Arrangements, and referred by the Ministry of Social Affairs and other protection actors.
Identify and conduct protection and assistance determination for Individual Protection Assistance, which aims to address an immediate protection concern, through cash or in-kind assistance (combination) targeting vulnerable individuals exposed to protection risks.
Conducting appropriate Case Management for vulnerable women, men, girls and boys at risk, according to standard of procedures;
Contributing to the daily quality implementation, monitoring and evaluation of protection case management and life skills and awareness activities;
Conduct regular follow ups through visits and interviews to monitor the well-being of hosted beneficiaries and ensure that their rights and dignity are respected together with Cesvi’s Code of Conduct, CP Safeguarding and PSEA Policies;
Coordinate with the Outreach Officers in the implementation of the activities (i.e. needs assessments and awareness sessions) and in selecting the best community care arrangement for the people in need.
Report immediately any violation of Cesvi’s Code of Conduct, CP Safeguarding and PSEA Policies;
· Referring cases to CP and GBV Case Workers when necessary.
· Coordinate with Psychologists to ensure the conduction of Psychosocial Assessments for the protection cases identified;
· Support the Capacity Building Coordinator in organizing Protection trainings for Host Families;
· Manage and carry out collection, analysis and interpretation of field data and prepare reports;
· Collect and store beneficiaries’ files, assessments and any other relevant document;
· Represent CESVI in a professional manner in meetings and ensure good cooperation with local partners and other relevant actors;
Participate in multidisciplinary teams, trainings and meetings regarding, among others, child protection, GBV and resilience;
Any other duties relating to nature of the job as may be requested by the Supervisor for the best development of Cesvi activities.
Duty station: Misrata
Responsible to: S/he will report directly to the Protection Team leader.
Bachelor degree in social science, humanitarian affairs or other related field.
• At least 1 year of relevant experience preferable working with NGOs and with vulnerable communities in protection programs.
• Demonstrated understanding of protection and ethical principles in humanitarian programming.
• Good communication skills
• Preferable ability to conduct training and awareness campaign
• Proficiency in English (read, write and communicate) and Arabic
How To Apply
How candidate can apply for your job. You can leave your contact information to receive hard copy application or any detailed guide for application.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان