Position Title: Nurse.
Position Reports to: Medical Doctor.
Field Site: Nalut -Sidi Khalifa Primary Healthcare Center.
Date needed: 15/ 2/ 2020
Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Assist in consultations with medical doctors.
2. Act as a mentor nurse to MOH nurses, teaching them about proper ways of nursing according to guidelines, SOPs and protocols of MOH and
WHO, providing feed backs, comments and insights regarding appropriate nursing practices.
3. Provide clinical tutorials, short intensive nursing courses and medical lectures and on job practical short trainings to nurses and nurse assistants.
4. Conduct home visits according to plans prepared by medical team and approved by supervisor when needed.5. Follow up with target groups such as pregnant/lactating women, children less than 5 years old especially with regard to utilization and access to antenatal services and vaccination services.6. Provide emergency medical services to beneficiaries when needed.
7. Conduct triage and initial patient assessment prior to referral to the medical doctor
8. Maintain records of patients
9. Ensure appropriate treatment and management to all patients under his/her care according to the doctor’s Instructions
10. Provide patients with correct information regarding his/her conditions
11. Ensures patient confidentiality
12. Administers medications as prescribed by the attending doctor
13. Inform his/her supervisor of any needs for prompt action
14. Provide weekly reports regarding beneficiaries visited
15. Submit daily and weekly medicine consumption report
16. Perform regular health education sessions for beneficiaries.
17. Attend scheduled program meetings
18. Actively participate in activity planning
19. Assist other program staff whenever needed
20. Any other responsibility assigned by his/her supervisor
Registered nurse, with experience in emergency medical and surgical cases.
2. At least 3 years’ clinical experience.
3. Experience in providing mentoring, Clinical tutorials and on-job training is highly desirable
4. Able to provide treatment and assistance to all individuals needing his/her care.
5. Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
6. Willing to work in resource limited settings, especially peripheral areas in Libya.
7. Able to provide feedback/reports regarding work -related activities.
8. Able to speak in Arabic, English is highly desirable.
Able to speak in Arabic, English desirable
Able to use basic operating systems like windows.
Able to use main office applications: Word, Excel and Power point
Ability to manage Emails is required
EMAIL YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER TO LIBYA-RECRUITMENT@INTERNATIONALMEDICALCORPS.ORG INDICATING IN THE SUBJECT THE POSITION.
لتقدم للوظيفة أنتهت صلاحية الاعلان